Certified Rank Examiner Application

To obtain USJJO National Rank from the USA National Governing Body, you need to work with a Certified Rank Examiner.

School owners and senior JuJitsu-ka should become a USJJO Certified Rank Examiner. This will allow you to promote USJJO members and provide them with National Rank. Certified Rank Examiners can promote members up to two Dan ranks below their rank.

In order to become a certified examiner, please fill out the application.